Community Event: Football, Business & the World Cup – July 2018
Photos by George Sabljak, Hrvatski Vjesnik
Community Event: “A Commitment to Community” – May 2016
Photos by Anton Jadrijevic.
Networking Event: “Let’s Get Down to Business!” – April 2016
Photos by Anton Jadrijevic.
Lecture: Investment Opportunities in Croatia by Mr Alen Malenica
Photos by Anton Jadrijevic.
Thrive and Advance – an evening with Mr Ron Gauci
Photos by Anton Jadrijevic.
Harnessing the Power of Networking, Are You Doing It Right? – with Mr Les Watson:
Photos by Anton Jadrijevic.
- Croatian Step Towards Participation in FOMA 2020A unique, expansive, underground venue in the gleaming Sydney suburb of Barangaroo was the stage for Fashions of Multicultural Australia (FOMA), the first ever national initiative of such kind with a potential to integrate cultures, generate trade opportunities and foster social cohesion through a universally understood language, fashion. Organized this […]
- EVENT: How to access EU funding for projects and investment in CroatiaOn February 13, the VCCC was pleased to host “How to access EU funding for projects and investment in Croatia” event which brought together a line-up of international speakers passionate about future economic opportunities in Croatia. The event was a great success. We had over 50 attendees who shared knowledge, […]
- Football, Business & the World Cup LunchDear VCCC Members and Friends, Thank you for attending and making our recent lunch such a success. It was fantastic to share in the joy and enthusiasm generated by Croatia’s success at the 2018 World Cup. John Didulica and David Davutovic clearly delivered insightful and personal commentary. How often is […]
- Investment Opportunity on the Island of MurterThe hotel complex Colentum on the island of Murter, close to the Kornati National Park, Central Dalmatia is looking for investors to raise the quality level and obtain higher categorization (from current 3* to 4* or 3+*). There is also a possibility for expansion and further development of accommodation facilities, and […]
- What do You want to get out of 2018 VCCCDear Member, We hope you have had a great start to 2018. Earlier communications to members was not possible due to timing of VCCC AGM and elections being held around the Christmas Holiday period. Election results from the AGM held on 14th December 2017. PRESIDENT – Monika Popovic VICE PRESIDENT […]
- Emirates Airline supports the VCCCMid July 2017 saw Emirates agree to become a major sponsor of the Victorian Croatian Chamber of Commerce (VCCC). Mr. Dean Cleaver, Regional Manager VIC & TAS, Emirates and Mr. Vinko Sikic, President, VCCC signed off on the sponsorship deal seeing the VCCC exclusively promoting Emirates as the only airline […]
- EABC Forum & Lunch with President of the Republic of CroatiaOn Monday, 14th August 2017, at the Council’s Forum and Lunch, HE Ms Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic, President of the Republic of Croatia spoke of the rapid economic recovery underway in Croatia after a period of sharp economic downtown. The event was held at Parliament House Sydney with the Hon Trevor Khan MLC, Deputy President of […]
- Translator Job OfferHis name is Ante Tokić, and he is looking for a Croatian to English translator for his book Biciklom oko svijeta. Interested? Shoot us an email at email@example.com and will put you in contact with Ante.
- International Summer School of Science, CroatiaFifth year in a row, a group of young scientists organises a Summer school of Science in Croatia. It is aimed at high-school students with strong interest in science where they get a hands-on experience working in small groups on a specific project. Participants learn and practice the scientific method […]
- SBS Croatia interview with the VCCC presidencyBy Ana Solomon A new Victorian Croatian Chamber of Commerce (VCCC) presidential board was elected at the Annual General Meeting, the successors are: Vinko Sikic: President, Monika Popovic and Slavko Peraic: Vice Presidents. Robert Luburic remained in the role of Treasurer and Steve Milicevic became Secretary, replacing Nathan Brunt. Ana […]
- LEAP Summit conference by Croatian Office for Creativity and InnovationWe would like to invite you to participate at international conference “LEAP Summit”, which will be held in Zagreb, Croatia from 11th till 13th of May, 2017. LEAP Summit is the biggest conference for youth (young entrepreneurs, students, NGO leaders and change-makers) in Southeast Europe. […]
- Welcome address by newly elected VCCC Co-Vice PresidentDear members, supporters and friends of the Victorian Croatian Chamber of Commerce (VCCC). Firstly, I would like to express my gratitude for being entrusted by VCCC board members, who elected me as a Co-Vice President. I am honored to accept this role. On this occasion, I also wish to […]
- A word from newly elected VCCC Vice PresidentGreetings to my fellow VCCC members and the Croatian Community at large. Once again I would like to thank the committee on my appointment as one of the Vice Presidents of the Victorian chamber of Commerce, a role I look forward to and one to which I will dedicate myself […]
- Welcome address by newly elected VCCC PresidentDear Members, On the 12th December 2016 the Victorian Croatian Chamber of Commerce (VCCC) had its Annual General Meeting (AGM) where elections were held for the purpose of electing a new executive leadership team (ELT) & committee. As part of the VCCC constitution the existing ELT had served its two […]
- Meeting G2.2 – Croatians United in BusinessZagreb, 10. – 12. October, emigration-economy forum titled Meeting G2.2 The G2.2 meeting is aimed at the revitalization of the economy – gathering in one place successful entrepreneurs, business people from abroad of Croatian descent and entrepreneurs or project starters from the homeland. Successful representatives of second-generation emigrants (G2) will […]
- One Day to Conquer CancerOne Walk. One Ride. ALL Cancers. One Day can change your world. Today, 351 Australians will be diagnosed with cancer, and their day, and their world, will never be the same. On the 22nd of October, 2016 Vera Paleka as a member of ACCS team will give one day to […]
- From Field to Table – doing business with Belje d.o.o.Importing is not just for those alone footloose adventurer types who survive by their wits and the skin of their teeth. It’s big business these days and maybe it’s time for you to swim the trade channel. Since 2005, Belje d.o.o. have been a part of the Agrokor Group, the […]
- GEOGRAPHICAL INDICATIONS SEMINARThe Benefits of a System of Geographical Indications (GIs) for Agricultural Products Date & Time: Tuesday 13 September 2016, 8:15am – 11am Venue: Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, Hospitality Suite 2, enter via show floor The delegation of the European Union to Australia would like to invite you to […]
- Event “Everything you needed to know about borrowing money”The VCCC held its latest event on Wednesday 22nd June 2016 at the Pumphouse Hotel where Tony Vujic our gracious Croatian host and owner/publican provided a beautifully presented room to conduct that nights event.’ The evening was well attended with a good smattering of new faces, all eager to hear […]
- Australian Croatian Chambers are united…VCCC Committee Board Members Slavko Peraic and Steven Antunovic met with the representatives from other Australian Croatian chambers in Sydney on 9th and 10th June 2016. It turned out to be a productive meeting with significant plans for Croatian community in Australian and overseas. Read more at the article published […]
- LETTER FROM THE VCCCDear friends and colleagues, The Victorian Croatian Chamber of Commerce (VCCC) approaches the first anniversary since it first opened its doors to members. The following is an insight into our progress and attempts to give our members an advantage, whether their intention is to grow their business or advance their […]
- LJUBIČICA – WILD VIOLETThe Melbourne Cabaret Fringe Festival and The Butterfly Club presents: Ljubičica – Wild Violet is a heartwarming story of the hope, love and legacy of a Croatian wild flower, starring Josipa Draisma 21 – 26 June 2016 at 8.30pm The Butterfly Club, 5 Carson Place (off Lt Collins St) In this exuberant cabaret, Josipa Draisma shares […]
- Event: “A Commitment to Community”by Franci Buljat Thursday 19 May 2016 The Victorian Croatian Chamber of Commerce hosted yet another successful evening titled “A Commitment to Community”. Members and guests had an opportunity to listen to three presentations on the topic that impact community – Aged Care and Recent Budget outcomes. Jenny Matic, Committee […]
- VCCC? What’s in it for me?by Vinko Šikić: Dear Reader, Last night, I’m proud to say that I attended yet another successful VCCC event, for those of you that couldn’t make it I’m sorry to say you truly missed out. One of our attendees of last night’s event posed an interesting question “What’s in it for me?” […]
- Innate Financial Services Group – Budget 2016 OverviewWhen it is all said and done, Treasurer Scott Morrison deserves credit for handing down a federal budget which impacted many but offended only a few. If there is a criticism, it is that this particular budget is more closely too aligned to Labor values than it is too Liberal […]
- Event: “Let’s get down to business!”by Stjepan Antunovic: Thursday, 28th April The Victorian Croatian Chamber of Commerce (VCCC) hosted an evening titled “Let’s get down to business!” on level 5 of the International Chamber House in Melbourne. This evening event was well attended; it included a diverse group of professionals and business owners who were […]
- How to transform your presentation into a sure-fire success:Pitching your business in a snappy, confident way can be the difference between a sale and a snub. Be confident, smile, make eye contact with your audience. Maybe you want to open your presentation with the joke. Seeing smiling audience will not only help you relax, but it would also […]
- Event / Lecture: Investment Opportunities in CroatiaOur beautiful crescent-shaped homeland with a coastline on the Adriatic Sea is emerging as a good property investment option What is it like to set up a business and enter the property market in a country with an unspoiled natural environment, a celebrated cultural and historical heritage and so much emphasis as a tourism destination? Did recent […]
- Developing local & international alliancesfor the benefit of our members.
- Achieve and advance through cooperation
- Member of the Week
- Working togetherEncouraging Croatian community to work together to accomplish collectively what we cannot as individuals.
- The Story, Horvat WinesAlthough the Victorian Pyrenees was, prior to the Great Depression, a premium wine producing area, the wool boom of the 1940’s suppressed the wine industry, and the area became known for sheep farming. In 1980, local business-man Andrija Horvat and his family moved to the small country town of Landsborough. […]
- REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITYAustralia’s most successful provider of service apartments, Quest, is seeking astute investors, financial planners and advisors. Established over 5 years ago, Quest are now entering into their 2nd 5 year Term, allowing the investor stable cash flow from both a well known Australia listed company and established business. Ballarat Quest […]
- Mr. Ron Gauci’s TEN BUSINESS COMMANDMENTSIndeed it was not-to-be-missed event, an evening where prominent and renowned public speaker Mr. Ron Gauci shared his ten business commandments. Thank you all for joining. Here is a little reminder on how to run our businesses or advance our careers: 1. The People Have the right people around you […]
- HOTEL ADRIA BIOGRAD IS ON SALEConceived as a residential hotel suitable for the elderly – seniors, Hotel Adria Biograd is situated in a beautiful pine forest, 350 meters away from Biograd’s main beach Soline and 800 meters from the very center of Biograd. Considering the wealth of the historical and cultural heritage of the town […]
- VCCC IN PARTNERSHIP WITH HRVATSKI VJESNIK – Exclusive advertising offer for members of the VCCC!Are you VCCC member? If not, send us email at at firstname.lastname@example.org For more then 30 years, the Croatian Herald has been helping Croatian business grow. Connect and do business with the Croatian Community and Croatian businesses-AUSTRALIA WIDE Take advantage for special pricing for VCCC members: 40% Discount on 1/4 […]
- CROATIAN ROBOTIC TEAM IS VISITING AUSTRALIA….AND, YOU CAN HELPThey are young, smart and ambitious. Because of them, Croatian future looks bright. They are a small group of geniuses with gold and silver medals in their hands from the prominent world’s robotic junior competitions. They are Sven (13), Noa (13), Janko (15), Matej (15), Roko (15), Matko (17) and […]
- Harnessing the Power of Networking, Are You Doing it Right?On 16.07.2015, propitious networking happened among Victorian Croatian business owners at International Chamber House. Les Watson’s shared his insights on networking and building great relationships and his engaging games made us laugh, learn, change and excel. We practised our newfound knowledge and skills over delicious food provided by Your Private Chef. Some […]
- Do we really have trouble working together?Recently I stumbled across an interview with internationally renowned Croatian physicist, Dr Davor Pavuna. To give you a bit of context, Dr Pavuna was hand-picked by the Obama Administration as a consultant responsible for reviewing clean energy projects. In short, he’s at the top of his game, in a field […]
- Croatian Tourist Support system (CTS)Is Croatia yours or your business destination? Are you in need of tourist, business or medical translation? Or legal advise about your investment in Croatia? If your answer is yes, then you’ll be please to learn about the Croatian Tourist Support system (CTS). The CTS system provides a wide range […]
- Campaign for hungry children in CroatiaCroatia’s children need your help, please donate and share today the indiegogo campaign created by Tajci, Internationally recognised singer, in partnership with Portal Dobrote.- the ‘No child left hungry & No person left powerless’ campaign for hungry school children in Croatia. See our website: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/no-child-left-hungry-no-person-left-powerless
- Croatia’s first business a welcoming opportunity for Australians to do business in CroatiaThe first ever business centre, which will provide entrepreneurs with a range of free professional services, has officially opened in Zagreb. Visit their website for more info: http://www.croatiaweek.com/first-business-centre-in-zagreb-opens-it-doors/
- VCCC MembershipWith the launch of the VCCC website, the VCCC is now open for membership! https://www.vccc.asn.au/membership.php?page=membership